Win £500 and publication with the Aesthetica Creative Writing Competition!
Aesthetica Magazine is inviting all writers and poets to submit their work into the Creative Writing Competition.
The Creative Writing Competition is a fantastic opportunity for existing and aspiring writers and poets to showcase their work to a wider, international audience: previous entrants have gone on to achieve success and recognition across the world. There are two categories for entry: Poetry and Short Fiction.
- Deadline for entering the competition: 31 August 2014.
- Finalists will be announced on the 30 November 2014.
- Winners will be announced on the 6 December 2014.
- There will be two winners; one Poetry winner and one Short Fiction winner.
- Each winner will receive £500.
- Each winner will receive a selection of books from our competition partners.
- Winners and finalists will be published in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual.
- Click here to purchase a copy of last year’s Creative Writing Annual.
- Winners and shortlisted finalists will receive a complimentary copy of the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual.
To enter follow the link to the Aesthetica Creative Writing Competition!